Instagram: @xoMichelle_

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara

My newest makeup obsession is Maybelline Volume Express Mega Plush Mascara.

 
I have been just LOVING how it makes my lashes look.  First off the packaging is so pretty.  Although it looks very similar to the falsies it does something completely different.  It not only added volume but it made it appear as if there were more lashes.  Also, the waterproof formula, although it can be stubborn to remove, keeps your lashes curled and looking long ALL DAY!  I love this product! 

This is how my lashes looked 

I of course curled them first, but the biggest tip for getting the maximal effectiveness out of this product is to coat them extremely well and then let them dry a little bit then add another coat.  

What do you think of this product, any other tips? Leave your thoughts below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment