Instagram: @xoMichelle_

Friday, November 2, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

I received this product complementary from Influenster in order to review as part of their Beauty Blogger VoxBox! Not only am i a loyal customer and lover of all things Bath & Body Works, I LOVE their candles. They burn cleanly and fill your ENTIRE house with the most indulgent smells. I tend to stock up on my favorites when they have their 2 for $20 sale (for full sized), a girls dream! 

Bath & Body Works candles are Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by their  team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. They are made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance. Sold in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours and sell for 3.50. 



In my VoxBox I received Black Pepper Bergamot, which I had never smelled before.  It is described as intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days. This candle is something I feel both men and women can enjoy it's very mature.  Although I tend to lean toward the sweeter smells in candles, I will admit I do like this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment